Job Posting: Office & Talent Coordinator (Views: 142)
Fri, 23 Aug 2019
Fundica is Canada's most award-winning online funding tool -- a search engine for all funding programs in Canada. The platform matches entrepreneurs, private investors, public funders and advisors, through a unique crowdsourcing/crawler technology.
We are looking for a part-time Office & Talent Coordinator who will support our values, manage day-to-day office tasks, and be committed to improving people processes and programs to enhance the employee experience at Fundica. They will not mind wearing multiple hats and will collaborate with each member of the team by establishing and maintaining an approachable and professional rapport.
The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented multi-tasker with excellent organizational and communication skills. If you are prepared to roll up your sleeves to achieve the Office & Talent Coordinator objectives, this position is for you!
- Manage general office operations, including mailing and shipping, purchasing of office supplies, handling incoming shipments, answering incoming calls, and coordinating maintenance requests.
- Support end-to-end recruitment of new job openings and assist with the onboarding of new team members
- Handle payroll, including maintaining accurate records and liaising with payroll provider
- Assist with bookkeeping and recording of financial transactions of the company
- Manage accounts payable and follow-up on accounts receivable
- Provide professional HR support to help with definition and communication of office policies
- Coordinate logistics for upcoming office move
- Plan and coordinate activities and events - team building activities, company dinners, etc.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time, in line with role competencies or skills
What's in it for you?
- Join an enthusiastic and dynamic team in a fast-paced learning environment
- Meet influencers in the tech community and expand your personal network
- Be part of a well-funded fintech startup with a great reputation across Canada
- Competitive compensation
- Fun team events like go-karting, yoga, rafting, and more
- Work from our conveniently located downtown office in Montreal (Peel Metro)
- Enjoy a kitchen stocked with healthy snacks and beverages
The Ideal Candidate
- Pursuing a post-secondary degree and has a strong interest in fintech
- Spoken and written bilingualism in French and English
- Great team player with excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Be a self-starter, be able to create and manage necessary tasks
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We thank you for your interest and unfortunately will only be able to contact those candidates selected for interviews.Apply here!