Job Posting: Funding Analyst (Views: 150)
Fri, 23 Aug 2019
Fundica is Canada's most award-winning online funding tool -- a search engine for all funding programs in Canada. The platform matches entrepreneurs, private investors, public funders and advisors, through a unique crowdsourcing/crawler technology.
Are you looking to work in a fun and challenging environment with a well-funded financial technology startup? We are looking for a motivated and reliable teammate to join us on our journey to fundamentally change the way businesses find funding.
Your role consists of researching new funding programs in Canada and make them available on our platform. Alongside our Platform Manager, you will be in charge of updating and testing Fundica.
Your opinion matters: you will also provide recommendations for the evolution of the platform keeping our end users in mind.
What's in it for you?
- Work from our conveniently-located downtown office in Montreal (Peel Metro)
- Join an enthusiastic and dynamic team in a fast-paced learning environment
- Meet influencers in the tech community and expand your personal network
- Competitive compensation
- Monthly team events
- Enjoy a kitchen stocked with healthy snacks and beverages
The Ideal Candidate
- In pursuit of bachelor’s degree
- Spoken and written bilingualism in French and English
- Attention to detail
- Great time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Fast learner
- Interest in financial technology
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We thank you for your interest and unfortunately will only be able to contact those candidates selected for interviews.